Thursday 7 April 2011

ok so i arrived in dubai around 5am local time, im pretty stoked that im almost done with all this in transit shit, i may have even got some sleep on the plane, that or i watched the other guys about 4 or 5 times in a row, my favorite line, If you were in the wild, I would attack you, even if you weren't in my food chain. I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend. " ahh good times anyway right now  im lookin good at partyin up tonight in dam with all the boys an girls i havent seen in about 5 months, now i must say (in a redneck southern accent) "yall aint gone belie
this shit" so i was walking past a moblie phone retailer here in dubai terminal 3 an all the phones were pretty shiny so i though oooh i might check these out, they were all gold or silver with price tags of, i shit you not, 35-50,000US hows that for a waste of money, they werent event good phones (in the sense of i,phones, smart phones etc) these things had keypads an pretty small screens, but on the other hand how many people can say they own a soild gold or silver cell phone, another thing i have noticed is that there is an icredibly strong smell of vinegar around here, dunno what to make of that.........



oh yeah an emirates is still a pretty pimped airline they have neon lights in the ceilings runnin the length of the plane all theyre missing is a smoke machine an some beats an theyd have the worlds first sky club.

No comments:

Post a Comment