Saturday 7 May 2011

i really am getting crap at this blogg thingie from what i understand i havent written anything in about 2 weeks now to be fair i have been busy, what with setting up my SOFI number my bank account moving in to my apartment (which is pretty kick ass) also probably cause i can only use the internet about half an hour a day when i go into the office for the arvo meeting, looking at getting internet for the flat but itll probably be a month cause instead of getting paid weekly im getting paid monthly now so the first month will be a bit tight over dare!!!

Heres something that really grinds my gears, ok my baby has been at my mate elis for the last 5 weeks while i looked for a place to live, finally got it back off him a couple days ago stoked as hell got it back to the apartment took it out of the case took off the towels wrapped around it cut off all the cardboard wrapped around the nose tail and rails, cut off about 3 inches of bubble wrap covering THE WHOLE BOARD  showed the boys my pride an joy, laid it on the bed an watched it fondly when i noticed the edge point of my tail, upon closer inspection i saw that the tail had been fucking SMASHED!!!!  Needless to say i flipped out worse that i have ever done, i mean after all the wrapping an protection i put on it like emirates suggested somehow it still gets damaged and apparently their counter to this was “we don’t have our baggage handlers at every airport so we cant be held responsible for how other baggage dudes handle your bags” assholes, later that night i also found a hole in the left rail aswell so now i have 2 things that need fixing the rail could just do with a repair kit but the tail needs to be re glassed and moulded  and the only ding store is about an hours train outside of town.

So thats a big FUCK YOU to emirates and cheers for putting me off flying with my board to spain an portugual, cause if it got damaged with all that wrapping what the hell will happen when its just covered by a few towels, on the other hand me an my boy vince are talkin about renting a car an cruising down the cost later on in the year so that could be problem solved right there

No comments:

Post a Comment